Sunday, February 1, 2015

Good Busy Month



Jan2015 was a busy month

beside my another part-time job, the sales was pretty good for Jan2015

most of my gadgets are taken by my fellow Malaysian. i don't know why but seem that they have the trust in me though we have never deal before

selling the gears are easy. but to find the right boxes to box up those equipments for the delivery to the buyers are another big challenging task...


this is the legendary TD124, ready to go to KL for the lucky James


this is the TD166MK2 with Rega RB300, an awesome robust deck soon to deliver to Grik, Perak


this is my beloved, sweet and adorable TD150MK1, ready to go KL for David Lim


the Roksan Kandy CDP also going to the same house to Grik, Perak 


the awesome combo Audiolab 8000C+8000P also going to David Lim



and the all rounded Naim NAT/NAC/NAP Set is going to KL for Frank

sadly the above have to go to a better home to perform their duties

as for me, after the downsizing, i will have more time to focus back to LP and up coming project... the Lenco L75

stay tuned my friends...



No comments:

Post a Comment