Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Hello from HK 6/Dec/2015



A worthy day trip to HK

Lucky enough to grab something I didn't expect to get


Yes, yes, yes, B e y o n d 

Now my collection of Beyond has increased to 4 already 


More and more albums of Andy Lau

also more add on to Alan Tam. Lucky picked are the 2 albums (left and the center)


 蘇芮, the copy in the center is sealed and is my 2nd copy. It will be available for sale



Many Dave Wong, but the rest very lousy condition so I only grabbed this good copy




This CD is Japan made, shop owner claims this sound much better than LP

you really think so? 



蔡琴, is my 2nd copy. some hairlines but not feel-able. So i take the chance

天涯歌女 also my 2nd copy. mild hairlines and tested (from another shop) and not affecting playback (heng ah....)



total invested 54 copies. all are carefully hand-picked

they are enough for me to digest throughout Christmas period

stay tuned my friends!!


No comments:

Post a Comment